Our Vision, Values and Aims
Aspire, Collaborate, Inspire, Care
- To create a Federation family that provides an excellent education for all children from Year R to Year 6.
- Every child, without exception, will leave the Federation with the values, skills, qualities and aptitudes required to enable them to thrive in their future.
We will strive to:
- Be a community where we have high expectations of ourselves and others.
- Provide opportunities and experiences to enable children, regardless of their starting point or circumstances, to experience learning success.
- Place the needs of our children at the heart of all decision making, caring for each and every child.
- Respect and value staff, their development and wellbeing, encouraging them to flourish and be successful.
- Be proactive and look to the future, changing and adapting to meet the needs of our school community to ensure success in all we do.
- Work collaboratively within and outside the Federation to provide a positive primary experience.
Aspire for Excellence
Collaborate for Cohesion
Inspire Ourselves and Others
Care for Everyone